Level of difficulty
Number of days
Amount of vertical meters per day
Amount of time on tour per day
Number of participants
Skitour to Kazbek 28.03 – 05.04.2020
Skitour to the top of Mount Kazbek (5054 m) and ski / snowboard descent from the top
March 28 Meeting in Tbilisi, arrival in Gudauri, checking into a hostel
March 29 Acclimatization ski tour in the Gudauri area. Overnight at the hostel.
March 30. Acclimatization skiing in the area of Gudauri – Stepantsminda. Overnight at the hostel.
March 31. Transfer to Stepantsminda. Ascent to the Gergeti church by car. Ski tour to the Bethlemi Hut shelter (3670 m) through the Saberce Pass (2950 m). Accommodation in a shelter.
Note: The transition from Gergeti to the shelter takes 6-8 hours. Participants carry all equipment on their own. Products are distributed equally among all participants.
April 01 Skitur in the area of Mount Orzveri. Acclimation at an altitude above 3700 meters.
April 02 Ascent to Kazbek. Descent to Bethlemi Hut. Collection and descent to Gergeti. Transfer to Gudauri.
April 03 Reserve day.
April 04 Return to Tbilisi
Included in cost
- The work of two guides
- Transfer Tbilisi – Gudauri – Tbilisi
- Transfer Gudauri – Stepantsminda – Gergeti church and back
- Accommodation in Gudauri (hostel + breakfast / dinner) – 5 nights
- Accommodation in the Bethlemi Hut shelter (alpine shelter) + meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – 3 nights
- Public equipment
- Gas, gas burners and kitchen equipment
- First aid kit, rem set for skis / boards
- Flight to Tbilisi
- Extreme Health Insurance
- Accommodation and meals in Tbilisi, souvenirs
Requirements for participants
- confident off-piste skiing and ski tour experience;
- ability to work with avalanche equipment;
- good physical form (elevation difference1000-1500 meters / day);
- availability of extreme medical insurance for the entire program period
Necessary equipment for skiing
- Ski tour / splitboard kit
- Ski / splitboard crampons
- Boots (snowboard / ski)
- Avalanche equipment (beeper, probe, shovel)
- Telescopic poles (for snowboarders)
Necessary personal equipment for bivouac
- Sleeping bag (comfort -10 ° C)
- Mat (inflatable)
Personal equipment required
- Roomy backpack with the ability to transport skis / splitboards (50+ liters)
- Membrane jacket
- Membrane pants
- Thermal underwear
- Thermosocks – 2-3 pairs
- Warm mittens / gloves (tops)
- Thin gloves
- Sunglasses (factor 3 or higher)
- Replaceable shoes in the camp
- Down jacket
- Fleece or synthetic jacket
- Down / fleece / synthetic warm pants
- Headlamp + spare battery kit
- Sunscreen (SPF 50+)
- KLMN (mug, spoon, bowl, knife)
- Thermos (1 L)
- Personal first aid kit
- Personal repair kit
- Personal hygiene products
Necessary climbing equipment
- climbing system / harness
- ice axе
- climbing crampons
- carbines, 3 pcs.
- 8 m cord (7mm)
Выгоднее катать больше
Бронируй многодневные программы! И получай скидку
Наша компания единственная, кто работает официально с курортом!
Полная поддержка и сотрудничество со спасательной службой курорта.
Полный спектр услугТрансфер, проживание, питание, катание
Фото видео съемкаЗа дополнительную плату получи профессиональную фото и/или видео съемку
Most popular programs
This is the most dengerous but at the same time most intresting descent around Gudauri. It was first rode in 2012, we start from the top of Kudebi mountain and we ride down to the Hada valley. When reaching the village we ride through it with amazing views of the valley and surrounding peaks.
3 day freeride school
3 day freeride school is your start to the freeride itself. You will get to know the proper technique, how to ride different types of snow, how to adapt to various terrain, how to work in a group and most importantly how to use your avalanche equipment and stay safe. During 3 days you will ride on and off the slopes and at the end we will make a proper freeride tour from Chirdili mountain.